Seminar

학과 정기세미나 안내

■ 제목 : 혁신적인 페로브스카이트 하이브리드 태양전지
            Innovative perovskite hybrid solar cells

■ 연사 : 임상혁 교수 (경희대학교  화학공학과)

■ 일시 : 6월 9일 (화)  16:00

■ 장소 : 응용공학동(W1) 1층 영상강의실

■ Abstract : Since highly efficient dye-sensitized solar cells (D-SSCs) were reported by Grätzel et al., intensive studies have been focused on developing cost-effective D-SSCs owing to their unique n-i-p device architecture which can satisfy the condition of low cost and high efficiency. However, the liquid type D-SSCs require the rare earth Ru-dyes, liquid electrolytes, and two FTO (F doped tin oxide) so that it was difficult to reduce the power generation cost. The inorganic semiconductors-, quantum dots-, and organic-inorganic hybrid perovskites-sensitizers have been considered as the new promising candidate to replace conventional Ru/organic dyes because they can be fabricated to all solid-state type solar cells and exhibit prominent properties such as strong absorption, convenient bandgap tailoring, easy charge separation, and good stability. Among them, the organic-inorganic hybrid perovskite-sensitizers have been paid of great attention since Kojima et al. reported CH3NH3PbX3(MAPbX3,X=Br,I)perovskite-SSCs due to their unique properties such as strong absorptivity, long carrier’s diffusion length, high dielectric constant, ambipolar charge transport, high open circuit voltage, and solution processibility. To date, the record efficiency of all solid-state perovskite hybrid solar cells have been stiffly increased over 20 %. Current issues of perovskite hybrid solar cells seem to be the formation of dense perovskite thin-films, the J-V (current density-voltage) hysteresis with respect to the forward and backward scan direction and scan rate, the realization of high power conversion efficiency, the improvement of stability, and the Pb-free perovskites. Here, I would like to introduce recent progress of perovskite hybrid solar cells in terms of materials and devices.